Don't Rely On Luck!
Experience is good. Experience & Science is unbeatable.
Discover the top 8 reasons you’ll get the ultimate Alaska waterfowl hunting experience from Four Flyways Outfitters….
reasons you’ll get the ultimate Alaska waterfowl hunting experience from Four Flyways Outfitters…
1.0 Get the Scientific Advantage
When your outfitter understands bird behavior from a scientific perspective, you’ll find yourself in front of more birds.
- Professional Waterfowl Outfitter, Jeff Wasley, has had a passion for waterfowl hunting since he was 12 years old.
- He parlayed this passion into a Biology degree from the University of Wisconsin- La Crosse.
- Prior to outfitting, Jeff worked for the United States Geological Survey (USGS).
- Jeff has studied sea ducks in the Pacific Flyway from Alaska to California and Mexico.
- Jeff still maintains relationships with the USGS in Alaska and even provides data and samples for the USGS Biological Division in Anchorage.
2.0 Only Waterfowl Hunting
- With Four Flyways Outfitters, you get an outfitter who is dedicated 100% to waterfowl hunting (ducks and geese) – no other big game – just waterfowl.
- Our focused expertise helps optimize your waterfowl hunting experience.
- Jeff Wasley pioneered the first sea duck hunting guide service in Cold Bay, Alaska.
- We also offer fishing guide services as an alternative activity, should your quota be filled or the weather is not conducive for hunting.
3.0 Your Safety Is Top Priority
- We will never compromise your safety and will avoid situations that are potentially unsafe.
- Get an outfitter with a 100% safety record.
- Jeff Wasley is Certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Jeff also has a Merchant Marine Coast Guard Captain License.
- The hunt will go on – we own multiple vehicles and boats, so no single equipment failure will delay a hunt.
- We maintain working cell phones, flares, radios and all safety gear on watercraft.
- We will provide you with our exclusive Travel Planner that will help you properly prepare for your Alaska hunting experience, and provide you with travel tips and proper transportation of your weapon(s)
“I have hunted with Four Flyways Outfitters at Cold Bay on three different occasions. I have been many places in search of the world’s best wingshooting, and can honestly say that Cold Bay is at the very top of my list.”
4.0 Legal & Ethical Practices
- For your protection, and the protection of our natural resources, all hunting rules and regulations are followed to the letter – no exceptions.
- Abiding by rules and regulations will not compromise your experience, in fact, it makes it much more rewarding and sporting.
- Outfitters cutting corners are putting you at risk for fines, equipment seizures and embarrassment.
5.0 Comfortable and Clean Lodging
- Our lodge is located in the town of Cold Bay, Alaska with quick access to local library (wifi), the airport and general store.
- 2 bathrooms with indoor plumbing and plenty of hot water for everyone!
- 2 mudrooms keep living space clean from the outdoor elements.
- Lodge is on the City water and electrical systems.
- Visit our lodging page for more information.
“I’ve had the pleasure of hunting with Jeff Wasley 4 times. He works in a challenging environment but his dedication and hard work produces birds for his clients.”
6.0 All Inclusive Pricing – No Hidden Fees
- Our prices include all home cooked meals and warm, clean lodging.
- All of our prices are fixed, so all participants pay the same rate.
- We do not overbook our hunts, which ensures that you will be able to participate in each day’s activities.
- We will even clean and package all of the meat you obtain from you hunting or fishing adventures. We also have freezers on-site to keep all meat at proper temperatures.
- Members of Ducks Unlimited
- We donate to Safari Club International
- We donate to the California, Wisconsin, Nevada and Alaska Waterfowl Associations
- We provide data and samples for the USGA, Biological Division in Anchorage.
8.0 Customized Alaska Experience
- We’re 100% focused on helping you get the Alaska experience you desire.
- Whether you are seeking an unforgettable recreational experience or pursuing that elusive species for your collection, we can deliver.
- There are lots of activities for non-hunters too. So if you want to bring another family member to experience what Alaska has to offer, we have other activities available, including: beachcombing, sightseeing, & fishing.
- It all begins with a call to Jeff, so he can evaluate your needs and prepare a package for you…