Cold Bay, Alaska
Trophy Sea Duck and Black Brant Hunting
Reasons you’ll get the ultimate Alaska waterfowl hunting experience from Four Flyways Outfitters…
1.0 Get the Scientific Advantage
When your outfitter understands bird behavior from a scientific perspective, you’ll find yourself in front of more birds.
- Professional Waterfowl Outfitter, Jeff Wasley, has had a passion for waterfowl hunting since he was 12 years old.
- He parlayed this passion into a biology degree from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse.
- Prior to outfitting, Jeff worked for the United States Geological Survey (USGS) researching waterfowl.
- Jeff has studied sea ducks, geese, and more from Alaska to California and Mexico.
- Jeff still maintains relationships with the USGS in Alaska and even provides data and samples for the USGS Biological Division in Anchorage.
2.0 Only Waterfowl Hunting
- With Four Flyways Outfitters, you get an outfitter who is dedicated 100% to waterfowl hunting – no other big game – just waterfowl.
- Our focused expertise helps optimize your waterfowl hunting experience.
- Jeff Wasley pioneered the first sea duck hunting guide service in Cold Bay, Alaska.
- In September, on top of excellent waterfowl hunting, we offer our hunters guided Silver Salmon and Dolly Varden fishing.
3.0 Your Safety Is Top Priority
- We will never compromise your safety and will avoid situations that are potentially unsafe.
- Get an outfitter with a 100% safety record.
- Jeff Wasley and his licensed guides are Certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Jeff also has a Merchant Marine Coast Guard Captain License.
- We maintain working cell phones, flares, radios and all safety gear on watercraft.
“I have hunted with Four Flyways Outfitters at Cold Bay on three different occasions. I have been many places in search of the world’s best wingshooting, and can honestly say that Cold Bay is at the very top of my list.”
4.0 Legal & Ethical Practices
- For your protection, and the protection of our natural resources, all hunting rules and regulations are followed to the letter – no exceptions.
- Abiding by rules and regulations will not compromise your experience, in fact, it makes it much more rewarding and sporting.
- We will never cutting corners as this would put you at risk for fines, equipment seizures, and embarrassment.
5.0 Comfortable and Clean Lodging
- Our lodge is located in the town of Cold Bay, Alaska with quick access to local library, the airport, and general & liquor store.
- Two full, modern bathrooms with plenty of hot water for everyone.
- Two mudrooms keep our living space clean from outdoor elements.
- Visit our lodging page for more information.
“I’ve had the pleasure of hunting with Jeff Wasley 4 times. He works in a challenging environment but his dedication and hard work produces birds for his clients.”
6.0 All Inclusive Pricing – No Hidden Fees
- Our prices include all home cooked meals and warm, clean lodging.
- We do not overbook our hunts, which ensures that you will be able to participate in each day’s activities.
- We will even clean, package, and freeze all of the meat you obtain from your hunting and fishing adventures.
- Members of Ducks Unlimited and Delta Waterfowl.
- We donate to the California, Wisconsin, Nevada, and Alaska Waterfowl Associations.
- We provide data and samples for the USGS Biological Division in Anchorage.
8.0 Customized Alaska Experience
- We’re 100% focused on helping you get the Alaska experience you desire.
- Whether you are seeking an unforgettable recreational experience or pursuing that elusive species for your collection, we can deliver.
- There are lots of activities for non-hunters, too. Many guests bring their families to experience all that Alaska has to offer including: beachcombing, wildlife viewing, sightseeing, fishing, and hiking.
- It all begins with contacting Jeff, so he can evaluate your needs and prepare a package for you.